Mailing List Archive: atrpms: users

RE: atrpms-users Digest, Vol 3, Issue 19

atrpms users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

aweder at mac

RE: atrpms-users Digest, Vol 3, Issue 19

Hi Axel,

> There are also two ivtv version at ATrpms (or more, but in principle
> at least): One labeled "ivtv" and one "ivtv-experimental" (part of
> at-bleeding). The latter has very recent sources, even more recent
> than CVS (the Chris Kennedy patch series). I suggest to try these, if
> you need something newer than 0.1.9.

I tried ivtv-0.1.10-30_pre2_ck35 before, but it asked me to install
the original FC1 kernel, if I remember correctly (kernel-2.4.22-1.2176).

Are you planning to also release 0.1.10 pre modules with support
for the current kernel-2.4.22-1.2179.nptl_47 kernels?

Thanks
Andreas

atrpms users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded