Mailing List Archive: atrpms: users

Instructions to Compile libmythtv with a patch

atrpms users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jlistspam at gmail

Jun 6, 2012, 8:19 PM

Instructions to Compile libmythtv with a patch

Hi,

I would like to compile the libmythtv package with the patch for a
firewire workaround for defect 10277
(http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10277). I searched around and could
not find any instructions. Can someone point me to a location with
instructions, or else help me out?

I believe that I need to download the source for the rpm, apply the
patch, and then compile the rpm. I have never done this before.

I am running myth .24 installed from atrpms on Fedora 16 and usually
install using yum.

Thanks,

John