Mailing List Archive: atrpms: users

Nvidia for 3.3.1-3.fc16.i686

atrpms users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

gaberubin at gmail

Nvidia for 3.3.1-3.fc16.i686

Hi,

Is it possible to spin the nvidia drivers for that kernel on atrpms?
Somehow, my kernel updated and there was not a corresponding kmdl, so
I have no nvidia driver and can't downgrade my kernel. There does not
appear to be kmdl files for this kernel.

Thanks

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms

Re: Nvidia for 3.3.1-3.fc16.i686 [In reply to]

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 08, 2012 at 11:12:43PM -0700, Gabe Rubin wrote:
> Is it possible to spin the nvidia drivers for that kernel on atrpms?
> Somehow, my kernel updated and there was not a corresponding kmdl, so
> I have no nvidia driver and can't downgrade my kernel. There does not
> appear to be kmdl files for this kernel.

Yes, it's up now on dl. Will follow on the web site as well. Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

gaberubin at gmail

Re: Nvidia for 3.3.1-3.fc16.i686 [In reply to]

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm [at] atrpms> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Apr 08, 2012 at 11:12:43PM -0700, Gabe Rubin wrote:
>> Is it possible to spin the nvidia drivers for that kernel on atrpms?
>> Somehow, my kernel updated and there was not a corresponding kmdl, so
>> I have no nvidia driver and can't downgrade my kernel.  There does not
>> appear to be kmdl files for this kernel.
>
> Yes, it's up now on dl. Will follow on the web site as well. Thanks!

Awesome, thanks!