Mailing List Archive: atrpms: users

Dependency Problems on F16 with New libbluray Package

atrpms users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jrw3319 at gmail

Mar 8, 2012, 7:56 AM

Dependency Problems on F16 with New libbluray Package

Updating one of my F16 systems this morning I'm getting a bunch of
dependency warnings related to the new libbluray package and installed gvfs
packages. These gvfs packages require libbluray.so.0, which apparently is
no longer packaged.

Thanks,
John

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms

Mar 10, 2012, 11:28 PM

Re: Dependency Problems on F16 with New libbluray Package [In reply to]

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 10:56:55AM -0500, John Welch wrote:
> Updating one of my F16 systems this morning I'm getting a bunch of
> dependency warnings related to the new libbluray package and installed gvfs
> packages. These gvfs packages require libbluray.so.0, which apparently is
> no longer packaged.

I added a compatibility packge, updating should work now.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net