Mailing List Archive: atrpms: users

TU Chemnitz rsync mirror

atrpms users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

marcel at telka

TU Chemnitz rsync mirror

Hi,

It looks like rsync.hrz.tu-chemnitz.de listed at
http://atrpms.net/documentation/mirrors/ is no longer resolvable (while
wftp.tu-chemnitz.de still works correctly). Is the rsync mirror
obsolete?

Thanks.

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms

Re: TU Chemnitz rsync mirror [In reply to]

On Thu, 2011-05-26 at 07:39 +0200, Marcel Telka wrote:
> It looks like rsync.hrz.tu-chemnitz.de listed at
> http://atrpms.net/documentation/mirrors/ is no longer resolvable (while
> wftp.tu-chemnitz.de still works correctly). Is the rsync mirror
> obsolete?

No, it just changed the hostname. I fixed the documentation, thanks!
--
http://thimm.gr/ - http://ATrpms.net/
Attachments: signature.asc (0.19 KB)

atrpms users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded