Mailing List Archive: atrpms: devel

audacious 3.2.3 working for F17

atrpms devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

promac at gmail

Jun 23, 2012, 3:34 PM

audacious 3.2.3 working for F17

http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/audacious-3.2.3-1.fc17.src.rpm

http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/audacious-plugins-3.2.3-1.fc14.src.rpm

This version uses gtk3 by default ...

Thanks.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms

Jun 24, 2012, 10:40 AM

Re: audacious 3.2.3 working for F17 [In reply to]

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 07:34:55PM -0300, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
> http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/audacious-3.2.3-1.fc17.src.rpm
>
> http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/audacious-plugins-3.2.3-1.fc14.src.rpm
>
> This version uses gtk3 by default ...

Should this be built only for F17? Or are there bconds inside that
should be set for the not gtk3 platforms?

Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

promac at gmail

Jun 24, 2012, 11:04 AM

Re: audacious 3.2.3 working for F17 [In reply to]

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm [at] atrpms> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 07:34:55PM -0300, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
> >
> http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/audacious-3.2.3-1.fc17.src.rpm
> >

> http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/audacious-plugins-3.2.3-1.fc14.src.rpm
> >
> > This version uses gtk3 by default ...
>
> Should this be built only for F17? Or are there bconds inside that
> should be set for the not gtk3 platforms?

There are bconds. In audacious, for rhel6, you should use --without gtk3.

audacious-plugins do not depend on gtk anyway, and that is why I just used
the same version
for F17 and F14.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
DCC - UFRJ

atrpms devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded