Mailing List Archive: atrpms: devel

new clamav version with minor bug corrected

atrpms devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

kim+j2 at alleroedderne

Mar 21, 2012, 1:03 AM

new clamav version with minor bug corrected

Hi Axel,

I just build clamav-0.97.4 on fc16. I just corrected the version, and build.

Hope you find the time to do the same :-)

PS. I have setup a FC17-alpha system - anything you want help with there?

Regards,
Kim

kim+j2 at alleroedderne

Mar 23, 2012, 1:00 AM

Re: new clamav version with minor bug corrected [In reply to]

On 2012-03-21 09:03, Kim Bisgaard wrote:

> Hope you find the time to do the same :-)

Thanks!!

--
Kim