Mailing List Archive: atrpms: devel

vlc plugin

atrpms devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

promac at gmail

Mar 9, 2012, 3:50 AM

vlc plugin

Hi, Axel

this is the new vlc plugin for firefox:

http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/npapi-vlc-2.0.0-0.1gita721049.fc12.src.rpm

It is working fine with firefox 10.0.1 (my F12 runs firefox from rhel6).

Some people have emailed me about the missing plugin, so here it is.

And what about vlc for F15? It is no there ... still having problems?

Thanks.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms

Mar 10, 2012, 1:11 PM

Re: vlc plugin [In reply to]

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 08:50:21AM -0300, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
> Hi, Axel
>
> this is the new vlc plugin for firefox:
>
> http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/npapi-vlc-2.0.0-0.1gita721049.fc12.src.rpm
>
> It is working fine with firefox 10.0.1 (my F12 runs firefox from rhel6).

Thanks, build for all but f16/f17 (in the queue still).

> Some people have emailed me about the missing plugin, so here it is.
>
> And what about vlc for F15? It is no there ... still having problems?

No, it just took a while for all distros to build. And there was a new
mythtv and a kernel-tuxonice package in the queue as well.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net