Mailing List Archive: atrpms: devel

MythTV 0.25 Beta

atrpms devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

briandlong at gmail

Mar 6, 2012, 5:36 PM

MythTV 0.25 Beta

Has anyone looked into package this into bleeding for EL6 or F16? I
understand startup scripts need to be modified and logging has changed.

Haven't played with the release on my own yet.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Release_Notes_-_0.25

/Brian/

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms

Mar 7, 2012, 11:19 PM

Re: MythTV 0.25 Beta [In reply to]

Hi,

there is already a (dated) 0.25 package. It's quite old, but can be
used as a template to inject newer code.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net