Mailing List Archive: atrpms: devel

clamav-0.96.1

atrpms devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

kim+j2 at alleroedderne

clamav-0.96.1

Hi Axel,

There is a bugfix release of clamav - I have trivially updated the
attached spec-file.

Thanks in advance!
Kim
Attachments: clamav.spec (9.13 KB)

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms

Re: clamav-0.96.1 [In reply to]

Hi,

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 02:33:02PM +0200, Kim Bisgaard wrote:
> There is a bugfix release of clamav - I have trivially updated the
> attached spec-file.

thanks, there was already such a packge in the oven, and it should be
out by now. :)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

atrpms devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded