Mailing List Archive: atrpms: devel

RHEL 6 plans?

atrpms devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

briandlong at gmail

RHEL 6 plans?

Hello Axel et al,

I was wondering what the plans are for RHEL 6 beta repositories. Will
you wait for full GA release or start working on something soon?

Just wondering.

Thanks.

/Brian/

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms

Re: RHEL 6 plans? [In reply to]

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 02:34:19PM -0400, Brian Long wrote:
> Hello Axel et al,
>
> I was wondering what the plans are for RHEL 6 beta repositories. Will
> you wait for full GA release or start working on something soon?
>
> Just wondering.
>
> Thanks.
>
> /Brian/

Hi,

something soon sounds more proper :)
I'm setting up a mirror for RHEL6 betas, so the build system can use
the packages to create chroots etc.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

atrpms devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded