Mailing List Archive: atrpms: announce

Under construction

atrpms announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

atrpms-announce at atrpms

Aug 25, 2004, 9:58 AM

Under construction

Dear all,

ATrpms is currently migrating to new hardware (target system is a Dual
Opteron Tyan K8S system). Unfortunately the migration plan was not as
smooth as anticipated and some services were turned off.

According to Murphy's law this will happen again in the next days, so
while we'll be doing our best to get the services smoothly and
transparently transfered, it may be that some services are disrupted
again. Upon completion of the migration I will send out another note.

Thanks for your patience!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net