Mailing List Archive: Apache: Users

How to get the apache HTTP Server version 2.4.2 for Windows ?

varunawithapache at gmail

Aug 7, 2012, 9:45 PM

How to get the apache HTTP Server version 2.4.2 for Windows ?

Hi
I am not able to find apache HTTP server 2.4.2 version for Windows.
Is there Windows version, or is there a Windows source code bundle to
be compiled?

VS

howarddavies3010 at aol

Aug 7, 2012, 10:43 PM

Re: How to get the apache HTTP Server version 2.4.2 for Windows ? [In reply to]

I was not able to find a Windows version 2.4 a few days ago - Probably not developed yet

I think the latest Windows version is 2.2.22 which is what I downloaded and installed a couple of days ago

Look in the binary folder for Windows apps