Mailing List Archive: Apache: Users

How to manage two aliases?

csanyipal at gmail

How to manage two aliases?

Hi,

on my apache2 server I have installed two aliases:
joomla in /usr/share/joomla/
and
moodle in /usr/share/moodle.

In /etc/apache2/conf.d/moodle I have the line:
Alias /moodle /usr/share/moodle/

and in /etc/apache2/conf.d/joomla I have the line:
Alias /joomla /usr/share/joomla/

One can open booth sites:
http://cspl.me/joomla
and
http://cspl.me/moodle

In /var/www/ I have only an index.html file.

How can I achieve that that if one want to open the http://cspl.me then
get opened only the http://cspl.me/joomla and from there if want can
open from a menu the http://cspl.me/moodle ?

Any advices will be appreciated!