Mailing List Archive: Apache: Users

Mod_proxy Chunk file size issue

anpl1980 at gmail

Mod_proxy Chunk file size issue

I am using Apache HTTPD 2.2.17 + Mod_proxy + SSL on Ubuntu as a gateway.
Everything works fine but when I send a request with Transfer Encoding:
Chunked, it converts back if the file size is too small.

I tested with a 43k works fine. Tested with 16K and 5.5K it's getting
converted as a request with 'content-length'.

My conf file:

<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
NameVirtualHost *:443
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerAdmin *
ServerName *

DocumentRoot "/var/www"
ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log
LogLevel warn

TransferLog /var/log/apache2/access.log

SSLEngine on

SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/*.pem

SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/certs/*.pem

SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/ssl/certs/symantec_intermediate_ca_bundle.pem

CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined

ProxyPreserveHost On

ProxyRequests Off
#ProxyIOBufferSize 1024
#SetEnv proxy-sendchunked 1
#ProxyPass / http://localhost:9443/ flushpackets=on proxy-sendchunked=on
#ProxyIOBufferSize 1024
SetEnv proxy-sendchunked 1
ProxyPass / http://localhost:9443/ iobuffersize=1024
#ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:9443/
#ProxyPass / http://localhost:9443/ flushpackets=on
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:9443/

I had commented out lines which I had tried before.

Any help would be appreciated.