Mailing List Archive: Apache: Users

Session shared in between tabs - loadbalancer

sbogdi at gmail

Session shared in between tabs - loadbalancer

Hi All,

I have apache load balancer (header, cookie) and two apache tomcat
backend servers. It is possible to setup apache to handle session
between browser tabs?
in this moment I can log in to my backend through my LB but when I
try to open this same link in other tab I get backend tomcat hello
page ( why no my application?????)
How can I achieve session sharing? or at least how can I reconfigure
my LB or backend to show my webapp in second tab not hello page?

Regards