Mailing List Archive: Apache: Users

org.apache.commons.net.io.CopyStreamException: IOException

tomas at tlec

Sep 11, 2007, 4:46 PM

org.apache.commons.net.io.CopyStreamException: IOException

Why am I getting this error.

I'm trying to use a java applet in order to circumvent the limitations of
apache HTTP file-uploads.
The applett connects to the ftp-server and upload the file.
I am testing with a 450MB file and at some 60% I am getting this error, what
is it and how do I resolve it?

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden
http://www.tlec.se
http://www.ebaman.com

Verus Amicus Est Tamquam Alter Idem

cary.conover at us

Sep 11, 2007, 5:04 PM

Re: org.apache.commons.net.io.CopyStreamException: IOException [In reply to]

Blackberry based message reply. As I am "On the Road Again! Dah dah dah On the Road Again..."