Mailing List Archive: Apache: Docs

Fwd: New CMS features for contributors

Apache docs RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rbowen at rcbowen

Jun 25, 2012, 6:33 AM

Fwd: New CMS features for contributors

In case you haven't seen this. This is Really Good Stuff.

--Rich

Begin forwarded message:

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen [at] rcbowen :: @rbowen

rumble at cord

Jun 25, 2012, 6:38 AM

Re: Fwd: New CMS features for contributors [In reply to]

On 06/25/2012 03:33 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> In case you haven't seen this. This is Really Good Stuff.
>
> --Rich

Indeed it is, and it's a +1 to getting our docs integrated with the CMS
system at some point in time.
But for now, we _could_ use this to have people help us improve the main
web site - question is; will we bother, when our site really isn't that
huge?

With regards,
Daniel.

For additional commands, e-mail: docs-help [at] httpd

rbowen at rcbowen

Jun 25, 2012, 7:16 AM

Re: New CMS features for contributors [In reply to]

On Jun 25, 2012, at 9:38 AM, Daniel Gruno wrote:

> On 06/25/2012 03:33 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>> In case you haven't seen this. This is Really Good Stuff.
>>
>> --Rich
>>
> Indeed it is, and it's a +1 to getting our docs integrated with the CMS
> system at some point in time.
> But for now, we _could_ use this to have people help us improve the main
> web site - question is; will we bother, when our site really isn't that
> huge?

I kind of feel that's the wrong question. How can we know what people will want to contribute to, unless we give them the opportunity. Lowering the bar to volunteer is always a good thing.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen [at] rcbowen :: @rbowen

Apache docs RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded