Mailing List Archive: Apache: Docs

Re: svn commit: r1335581 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/style/xsl/common.xsl

Apache docs RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

nd at perlig

On Tuesday 08 May 2012 17:20:08 humbedooh [at] apache wrote:
> Author: humbedooh
> Date: Tue May 8 15:20:07 2012
> New Revision: 1335581

> Log:
> Add something between <div> and </div> so the same thing doesn't happen
> again. bleh.

You dropped the CDATA container... Readding should help. ;-)

also the backslash in <\/div> is essential. So it won't be mistaken for
</script> (by a browser).

nd

For additional commands, e-mail: docs-help [at] httpd

rumble at cord

Re: svn commit: r1335581 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/style/xsl/common.xsl [In reply to]

On 08-05-2012 17:25, André Malo wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 May 2012 17:20:08 humbedooh [at] apache wrote:
>> Author: humbedooh
>> Date: Tue May 8 15:20:07 2012
>> New Revision: 1335581

>> Log:
>> Add something between <div> and </div> so the same thing doesn't happen
>> again. bleh.
>
> You dropped the CDATA container... Readding should help. ;-)
>
> also the backslash in <\/div> is essential. So it won't be mistaken for
> </script> (by a browser).
>
> nd

> For additional commands, e-mail: docs-help [at] httpd

The cdata container was turning the whole thing into &lt;div&gt;, and
now I can't figure out how to re-add it without making the whole thing
explode.

I'm about to shoot myself in the head, can you please please fix this
for me, so I don't cause serious bodily harm?

With regards,
Daniel.

Re: svn commit: r1335581 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/style/xsl/common.xsl [In reply to]

* Daniel Gruno wrote:

> The cdata container was turning the whole thing into &lt;div&gt;, and
> now I can't figure out how to re-add it without making the whole thing
> explode.
>
> I'm about to shoot myself in the head, can you please please fix this
> for me, so I don't cause serious bodily harm?

Oh crap. I actually forgot how messy XSLT can be. *sigh*

Been there, fixed that. Hope, it still works :-)

nd
--
Wenn nur Ingenieure mit Diplom programmieren würden, hätten wir
wahrscheinlich weniger schlechte Software.