Mailing List Archive: Apache: Dev

[RESULTS] Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Apache dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

joe_schaefer at yahoo

[RESULTS] Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Tally ho!  We have a winnah in the +1's:

+1: pctony, rbowen, joes, igalic, rpluem, minfrin, humbedooh.

 0: jimjag, trawick

-1:

As such the vote passes and I'll do the deed
sometime later today.  The trunk/README has already
been updated Graham, now time to remove all that
java fun.