Mailing List Archive: Apache: Dev

c conf 2012

Apache dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

paul at querna

c conf 2012

Heya,

A friend of mine is helping organizing the first "C Conf":

http://www.cconf.org/

I think it could be a very interesting conference for those of us that
still enjoy coding C :-)

I think it would be great if we could get a few talks submitted about
APR and HTTPD too, two projects with a long C history. I personally
plan on being there if anyone wants to meet up then....

-Paul

ben at links

Re: c conf 2012 [In reply to]

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 6:26 AM, Paul Querna <paul [at] querna> wrote:
> Heya,
>
> A friend of mine is helping organizing the first "C Conf":
>
>  http://www.cconf.org/
>
> I think it could be a very interesting conference for those of us that
> still enjoy coding C :-)

Not sure I can make it, but your friend might be interested in
http://www.links.org/?p=1242 (given "Hardening/exploiting modern C
code bases").