Mailing List Archive: Apache: Dev

please unsubscribe me from this group <eom>

Apache dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

harishjss2002 at gmail

please unsubscribe me from this group <eom>

h.reindl at thelounge

Re: please unsubscribe me from this group <eom> [In reply to]

Am 06.04.2012 07:05, schrieb Harish S Rathod:

what about doing like instructed in the welcome-message as
you subscribed or look in the header of every single mail
of every mailing-list out there?

list-unsubscribe: <mailto:dev-unsubscribe [at] httpd>

because you are too lazy to read and think you are saying
to thousands of people (characteristica of a mailing-list)
"do the work for me"
Attachments: signature.asc (0.26 KB)

Apache dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded