Mailing List Archive: Apache: Dev

Still #ifdef WIN64 in APR

Apache dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

info at apachelounge

Mar 1, 2012, 3:15 AM

Still #ifdef WIN64 in APR

In APR 1.4.6 there is still a typo in the statements, causes crashes HTTPD in eg. setting on logging in mod_rewrite.

In shm.c and apr.hw

#ifdef WIN64

Sould be:

#ifdef _WIN64

Steffen

trawick at gmail

Mar 1, 2012, 4:30 AM

Re: Still #ifdef WIN64 in APR [In reply to]

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Steffen <info [at] apachelounge> wrote:
> In APR 1.4.6 there is still a typo in the statements, causes crashes HTTPD
> in eg. setting on logging in mod_rewrite.
>
> In shm.c and apr.hw
>
> #ifdef WIN64
>
> Sould be:
>
> #ifdef _WIN64
>

> Steffen

Does this work for you?

(I'll move the fix back to 1.5 and 1.4 branches and retarget the bug to apr.)

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...

covener at gmail

Mar 1, 2012, 4:38 AM

Re: Still #ifdef WIN64 in APR [In reply to]

> Does this work for you?
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1295535
>
> (I'll move the fix back to 1.5 and 1.4 branches and retarget the bug to apr.)

Looks right here given the report and stackoverflow post.

info at apachelounge

Mar 1, 2012, 5:08 AM

Re: Still #ifdef WIN64 in APR [In reply to]

Anindya supplies already some time a build with the change,
as far as I know, no issues reported.