Mailing List Archive: Apache: Dev

Some spare time for fixing our front page?

Apache dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rainer.jung at kippdata

Feb 12, 2012, 7:10 AM

Some spare time for fixing our front page?

I just notived the following sentence on our front page:

Apache httpd has been the most popular web server on the Internet since
April 1996, and celebrated its 15th birthday as a project this February.

Since we now have february 2012, this is no longer our 15 birthday. IMHO
we should remove that bit.

Anyone has a few spare minutes to fix it?

Thanks!

Rainer

Apache dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded