jim at jaguNET
Feb 2, 2012, 10:20 AM
Post #9 of 30
On Feb 2, 2012, at 10:34 AM, Graham Leggett wrote:
> On 02 Feb 2012, at 4:54 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> I'm calling a vote to get consensus on whether we should continue
>> to bundle apr/apu with httpd 2.4.x.
>> The proposal is that at the time we T&R 2.4.x, we also "bundle"
>> that latest, released versions of apr/apu "with" the httpd tarball.
>> How we bundle it (eg: sep tarball or have it part of the httpd tarball
>> ala 2.2.x) and what we call it are *not* part of the vote, the
>> idea being that if we do wish to bundle it, we can decide the
>> "best" way to do so. If we don't wish to bundle, the issue is moot.
>> Let's give it the normal 72 hours:
>> [ ] +1: Bundle apr/apu w/ Apache httpd 2.4.x
>> [ ] +0: I don't care
>> [X] -1: Do not bundle apr/apu with Apache httpd 2.4.x
> To be most specific, do what we're doing now. (ie separate -deps).
Doing what we're doing now would be:
[X] +1: Bundle apr/apu w/ Apache httpd 2.4.x
Can you confirm that's how you'd vote?