Mailing List Archive: Apache: Dev

Re: svn commit: r1234437 - in /httpd/mod_fcgid/trunk: NOTICE-FCGID modules/fcgid/fcgid_conf.h

Apache dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

trawick at gmail

Jan 23, 2012, 7:50 AM

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 5:49 PM, <wrowe [at] apache> wrote:
> Author: wrowe
> Date: Sat Jan 21 22:49:25 2012
> New Revision: 1234437

> Log:
> Changes applied this year

You don't need thanks from me, but "thanks" anyway for putting some
time into this recently. I have enjoyed working in mod_fcgid quite a
lot and deeply regret not helping whip it into better shape in recent
times.

Apache dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded