Mailing List Archive: Analog: Help

HOSTURL

Analog help RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

hugh at fwi

Jan 28, 1999, 10:28 AM

HOSTURL

On my Request Report links are linked to the machine on which I am running
my reports (i.e. http://rptgen.acme.net/index.html) instead of being linked
to the
website (i.e. http://www.website.com/index.html). HOSTURL doesn't fix
this...

In my logs the page is saved as merely /index.html

How can I pre-append (is that a word?, hehe) a new hostname to the link?

Merci,

Hugh Johnson

S.R.E.Turner at statslab

Jan 28, 1999, 10:48 AM

HOSTURL [In reply to]

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Hugh L. Johnson, III wrote:

> On my Request Report links are linked to the machine on which I am running
> my reports (i.e. http://rptgen.acme.net/index.html) instead of being linked
> to the
> website (i.e. http://www.website.com/index.html). HOSTURL doesn't fix
> this...
>
> In my logs the page is saved as merely /index.html
>
> How can I pre-append (is that a word?, hehe) a new hostname to the link?

The word is prepend.

Yes, you can. You need the second argument to the LOGFILE command to do this.

--
Stephen Turner sret1 [at] cam http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
Statistical Laboratory, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1SB, England

hugh at fwi

Jan 28, 1999, 10:55 AM

HOSTURL [In reply to]

BASEURL did it...