Mailing List Archive: Analog: Help

Reporting just referral activity

Analog help RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

craig.keefner at gmail

Nov 17, 2009, 8:41 AM

Reporting just referral activity

I have referrer info in the logfile and I want to only report subset for
pages that got hit as a result of a Google referral.

That will give me a list of the most active pages as far as pages indexed in
Google resulting in traffic.

How do I do that with analog 6.0?

Craig

jeremy.wadsack at gmail

Nov 17, 2009, 8:52 AM

Re: Reporting just referral activity [In reply to]

Use the REFINCLUDE command. Something like this:

REFFINCLUDE http://google.com/*

See http://analog.cx/docs/include.html for details.

--
Jeremy Wadsack