Mailing List Archive: Analog: Help

Help with installing Analog on Suse - newbie

Analog help RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

nanu at kalmanovitz

Feb 10, 2009, 8:01 AM

Help with installing Analog on Suse - newbie

Hi!

I had Analog on the old Netware WEB servar.

I just finished to migrate the site from Netware to Suse.

Since I'm new to Suse I need a step by step help.

TIA

Nanu