Mailing List Archive: Analog: Help

missing robot

Analog help RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

pch14 at myzel

Feb 4, 2009, 5:21 AM

missing robot

hello,

this robot visits my sites quite often, and i suspect other peoples
sites too, so I suggest to add it to the analog.cfg that is
distributed by you. makes a visisble difference in the robots-pie;)

ROBOTINCLUDE *VoilaBot*

--
peter
| Usenet version: news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.analog.general

jackie.m at vt

Feb 4, 2009, 5:01 PM

Re: missing robot [In reply to]

On Feb 4, 2009, at 8:21 AM, Hungerburg wrote:
> this robot visits my sites quite often, and i suspect other peoples
> sites too, so I suggest to add it to the analog.cfg that is
> distributed by you. makes a visisble difference in the robots-pie;)
>
> ROBOTINCLUDE *VoilaBot*

Outdated, but a large list, including this bot can be fund at:
http://www2.owen.vanderbilt.edu/mike.shor/diversions/analog/RobotInclude.txt

j.
----
Jackie Meese, Sr. Systems Administrator & eLSDI Team Leader
Institute for Distance and Distributed Learning, Va Tech
Phone: 231-3682 http://www.iddl.vt.edu/
Univ. Gateway Center, Suite 120
902 Prices Fork Rd. (0392)
I am, and always will be, an idiot.

| Usenet version: news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.analog.general

pch14 at myzel

Feb 4, 2009, 5:20 PM

Re: missing robot [In reply to]

Jackie Meese schrieb:

> Outdated, but a large list, including this bot can be found at:
> http://www2.owen.vanderbilt.edu/mike.shor/diversions/analog/RobotInclude.txt

thank you, most of my visitors are bots, so I like to know them all!

the list found me another 500 hits ;) still this one is missing on that
list too: "MLBot (www.metadatalabs.com/mlbot)"