Mailing List Archive: Analog: Help

LOGO Placement

Analog help RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

bclanton at dupagels

Aug 13, 2008, 1:38 PM

LOGO Placement

Is there anyway to place the logo on the right hand side of the page, other
than manually going into the source code and right hand justifying it?

| Usenet version: news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.analog.general

analog-author at lists

Aug 13, 2008, 2:20 PM

Re: LOGO Placement [In reply to]

2008/8/13 Brian Clanton <bclanton [at] dupagels>:

> Is there anyway to place the logo on the right hand side of the page, other
> than manually going into the source code and right hand justifying it?

Hmmm. You might be able to do it in the css file too, I guess.

--
Stephen Turner
| Usenet version: news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.analog.general

jeremy at 7simplemachines

Aug 13, 2008, 2:21 PM

RE: LOGO Placement [In reply to]

http://analog.cx/docs/output.html#STYLESHEET