Mailing List Archive: Analog: Help

Listing Organizations in Analog 6.0

Analog help RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

dennis at signaturegenomics

Jul 29, 2008, 4:34 PM

Listing Organizations in Analog 6.0

When I run Analog 6.0 I want to be able to see more than the default top
20 sites listed under organizations. I have read through most of the
documentation on the Analog Web site and still have not found the
answer. Is this a configuration in the cfg file? Is there something I
can run on the command line?

Thank you,

Ed Dennis

analog-author at lists

Jul 30, 2008, 12:38 AM

Re: Listing Organizations in Analog 6.0 [In reply to]

2008/7/30 Edward Dennis <dennis [at] signaturegenomics>:
> When I run Analog 6.0 I want to be able to see more than the default top 20
> sites listed under organizations. I have read through most of the
> documentation on the Analog Web site and still have not found the answer. Is
> this a configuration in the cfg file? Is there something I can run on the
> command line?

Yes, the command is called ORGFLOOR. See docs/othreps.html#FLOOR

You can use any command on the command line via the +C command line
argument. See docs/syntax.html#plusC

--
Stephen Turner
| Usenet version: news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.analog.general

A.D.Wright at derby

Jul 30, 2008, 12:45 AM

RE: Listing Organizations in Analog 6.0 [In reply to]

Look for the 'ORGFLOOR' setting within your configuration file. The default is 'ORGFLOOR -20r' (-20r = top 20 sites).

http://www.analog.cx/docs/othreps.html

Rgds

Alan Wright
FEHS Technician