Mailing List Archive: Analog: Help

How to Customize "File Size" Report Breakdown Levels?

Analog help RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cpratt at gotvnetworks

Jun 18, 2008, 2:02 PM

How to Customize "File Size" Report Breakdown Levels?

Hello,

I would like to know if I am able to customize the breakdown levels for the File Size Report, and if so, how?

I have been unable to find anything on the internet after extensive searching...

In particular, I would like the report to show the following tiers:

101k - 200k
201k - 300k
301k - 400k
401k - 500k

Etc. up to 1M

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Chris

| Usenet version: news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.analog.general

analog-author at lists

Jun 18, 2008, 2:17 PM

Re: How to Customize "File Size" Report Breakdown Levels? [In reply to]

2008/6/18 Christopher Pratt <cpratt [at] gotvnetworks>:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if I am able to customize the breakdown levels for the File Size Report, and if so, how?
>
> I have been unable to find anything on the internet after extensive searching...
>
> In particular, I would like the report to show the following tiers:
>
> 101k - 200k
> 201k - 300k
> 301k - 400k
> 401k - 500k
>
> Etc. up to 1M
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.

No, sorry. Or at least, yes, but only by modifying the source code and
recompiling.

--
Stephen Turner