Mailing List Archive: Analog: Help
undefined log field

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

tmaluk at usgs

undefined log field

We are analyzing our internal logs from using the Google Search Appliance.
These logs include a variable for the number of search results returned to
the client. Rather than defining this as %j (junk) in the LOGFORMAT, is
there some way to capture this field with Analog?

Thanks,

Terry Maluk
tmaluk [at] usgs