Mailing List Archive: Analog: Help

how to uninstall analog V6?

Analog help RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

concrete1717 at yahoo

Feb 25, 2008, 2:19 PM

how to uninstall analog V6?

On MS Windows XP Pro, how does one uninstall analog V6?
I have reviewed FAQ and several archive files, with no results,
and cannot find any uninstall file. Thanks

| Usenet version: news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.analog.general

analog07 at eircom

Feb 25, 2008, 2:28 PM

Re: how to uninstall analog V6? [In reply to]

Randall Wilson <concrete1717 [at] yahoo> wrote:
> On MS Windows XP Pro, how does one uninstall analog V6?
> I have reviewed FAQ and several archive files, with no results,
> and cannot find any uninstall file. Thanks

There is no install file for Analog, and therefore there is no uninstall file. If you don't want it anymore, just delete the Analog directory/folder.

Aengus

| Usenet version: news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.analog.general

analog-author at lists

Feb 25, 2008, 2:32 PM

Re: how to uninstall analog V6? [In reply to]

On 25/02/2008, Randall Wilson <concrete1717 [at] yahoo> wrote:
> On MS Windows XP Pro, how does one uninstall analog V6?
> I have reviewed FAQ and several archive files, with no results,
> and cannot find any uninstall file. Thanks

No uninstall is needed because nothing is installed (in the Windows
sense). You can just delete the folder containing the analog.exe.

--
Stephen Turner