Mailing List Archive: Analog: Help

Need to insert no-cache in meta tag

Analog help RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

Greg at bara

Feb 7, 2008, 6:45 AM

Need to insert no-cache in meta tag

** Confidential **
** High Priority **

We are using Analog and Report Magic. I may need to do this in Report Magic. I put a meta refresh = -1 in the Report Magic ini, but it's not writing to the html files. Anyone know how I can a no-cache command in the output?

Gregory J. Cook, EA, CPA
Accredited Tax Advisor

Tel: (256) 586-4111, Ext. 17
Fax: (256) 586-4138

http://www.cookco.us

jeremy at 7simplemachines

Feb 7, 2008, 5:02 PM

RE: Need to insert no-cache in meta tag [In reply to]

The only way to get Report Magic to insert other headers is to modify
the source. You could also post-process the source files with something
or may even be able to configure your web server to add these as headers
(rather than meta tags). Depending on your familiarity one of these may
be easier than the other - or they may all be complex.

--

Jeremy Wadsack

Seven Simple Machines