Mailing List Archive: Analog: Announce

analog.cx down

Analog announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

S.R.E.Turner at statslab

Jun 27, 2001, 4:16 AM

Post #1 of 1 (6504 views)
analog.cx down

| This is the analog-announce mailing list. To unsubscribe from this
| mailing list, go to
| http://lists.isite.net/listgate/analog-announce/unsubscribe.html
Dear analog users,

Welcome to the analog-announce mailing list, if you've joined since the last
message. Unsubscribing instructions are above.

Many of you will have noticed by now that analog.cx has been down since
Saturday morning. The site is hosted by Planet Three, which appears to be
completely cut off from the world. Also, they're not returning my phone

So, I don't know exactly what's going on. I'm hoping to get the analog.cx
address back up again. In the mean time, you can use this new address:

Apologies for the inconvenience. I'll give you more news if and when I have

Stephen Turner http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
Statistical Laboratory, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WB, England
"Your account can only be used for a single internet session at any one
time and for no more than 24 hours in any one day." (NTL terms of use)

Analog announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded