Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

LastLinks mod build error

Quote Reply
LastLinks mod build error
Hiya

I'm attempting to install Gotze's mod for adding Last links (http://www.gotzespace.dk/...nksmod/lastlink2.txt) to my site, after following the instructions (I think) very carefullly, and even starting again with my backed up files, I am getting the following error when I try to build:

fatal error: Undefined subroutine &main::site_html_lastlink called at nph-build.cgi line 946.

Line 946 in my nph-build is push (@rootcat, $subcat); of the new sub build_home_page as inserted via the instructions.

I have been through the forums to find the answer, but with no luck. Can anyone help?

many thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: [13thhour] LastLinks mod build error In reply to
Hi,

Take a look inside the site_html_tempalte.pl file. Ensure the this site_html_lastlink sub is in that file.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Cheers,

Dat

Programming and creating plugins and templates
Blog
Quote Reply
Re: [tandat] LastLinks mod build error In reply to
yeap - it's all there
Quote Reply
OK Can you send me your site_html_templates.pl file so that I can check?

Cheers,

Dat

Blog
Quote Reply
Be sure that the $build_use_templates variable in the links.cfg is set to 1 so that this sub is available in the nph-build.cgi

Cheers,

Dat

Blog
Quote Reply
won't that mean that all my settings in site_html.pl will be overridden by the templates? I supposed I could just paste them in, but does this mean I can no longer edit via site_html.pl at all?

thanks
Quote Reply
The mod is for templates, as are most mods made.