- Upload options from both add and modify.
- Images are renamed to the link ID number.
- Users can modify their info and not have to re-upload the image, or they can choose to delete it, and it will be removed from the .db file, too.
- If they upload a new image, the old one is deleted.
- Link owner will see their current image in the modify form.
- Admin can limit file size and extensions (file types) accepted.
- The admin can see the upload (old and new images) prior to validation, for both add and modify.
- If admin deletes a link, the image is removed, too.
A few things I would still like to do with it:
- Better display in admin (so there's no red 'X' if no image)
- Let admin know if image is to be deleted (currently deletes image prior to validation)
- Multiple file uploads (currently only allows one)