Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

How do I create new pages using templates

Quote Reply
How do I create new pages using templates
I created a menu in the header template, now wondering how I get a full new page together using the template system.

I was thinking there may be a template to duplicate / rename as new template page then edit content ... not sure if this is the right thinking ...

Thanks for any help. I need it! I don't want to create static pages.

Last edited by:

theresasp: Jul 5, 2008, 8:19 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [theresasp] How do I create new pages using templates In reply to
Hi,

Is this for GLinks, or GMail? Bit of a difference - and sounds like you are talking about GLinks, not Gmail (which is where you posted)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] How do I create new pages using templates In reply to
I am using Gmail and I want to create a small site using the header and footer of the gmail join page ... a features page, a support page, and contact ... maybe I should just incorporate the join page into a static site ? I just didn't want the header and footer menus in two different places ... in the user templates and in a static site.
Quote Reply
Re: [theresasp] How do I create new pages using templates In reply to
Hi,

Ah ok - sorry, can't help you there - as I can't mind my test install of Gmail to have a test on =)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!