Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Development, Plugins and Globals :

[ NEW PLUGIN ] Calendar v1

Quote Reply
[ NEW PLUGIN ] Calendar v1
Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Calendar, v1.0.

http://www.ultranerds.com/...ugins/Calendar_L207/

Calendar

This plugin gives you users a simple to use "Calendar" system. They can add their own dates, as well as modify them. It has a nice and clear "list" form for showing you the things that have been added for any given day. You can also view a full list (i.e just a list of dates, with their descriptions) - so they can see every single entry (and subject) they have added. simply clicking on the date.

PRICE: $150 [ details ]

Plugin Requirements

1. Gossamer Mail 3.0.1+
2. Calendar::Simple

Features

* Ability to add a listing for ANY date.
* You can select an exact hour and minutes for the record (i.e "10:13 go to Dentist")
* Easy to edit your listings, if needed (either due to a mistake being made, or just generally needing to change an entry)
* Easy to use mini-calendar, which fits nicely into the left sidebar.
* You can scroll back and forwards months/years, by using the "next" and "prev" features on the mini-calendar.
* All dates on the mini-calendar as clickable, so you just select the month - goto the day you want, and it will give you a list of the entries for that day.
* Fits right into the luna template set, so it should be as simple as installing, and it will work.

Screenshots:

You can see a selection of screenshots on our site, here: http://www.ultranerds.com/...ugins/Calendar_L207/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] [ NEW PLUGIN ] Calendar v1 In reply to
this is a nice plugin

a cool feature to have

i'm currently using it and it works great