Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

linksql > Gossamer links now how do I modify link categories

Quote Reply
linksql > Gossamer links now how do I modify link categories
Hi

I apologise in advance, but I did search a few times for the answer.

In linksql when you modify a link, you see a list of categories at the bottom of the form and you can add/remove/edit the list to change the links categories.

In gossamer links I try to do the same and the categories field in the link modify from is empty, after I modify the link the category shows, but in the editable version of the form the category is not visible.

How do I edit a links categories using the database function?
Quote Reply
Re: [atclick] linksql > Gossamer links now how do I modify link categories In reply to
Hi,

Are you saying that the "category list" doesn't show at the bottom of your "modify link" and "add link" option? If so, sounds like an AJAX issue.

Have you go all the "updates" done on your installs? (there is a fix for the treecats.js file)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] linksql > Gossamer links now how do I modify link categories In reply to
Yes I have now updated and its fine

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [atclick] linksql > Gossamer links now how do I modify link categories In reply to
No problem Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!