Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Page Background Image Showing Through Advanced Editor

Quote Reply
Page Background Image Showing Through Advanced Editor
Hello,

We just installed a new design on our site, and the background went from plain white to a textured brown image. Suddenly we noticed that the background shows through the advanced editor in the forum. I'm attaching a screenshot. The global value for advanced_editor_background is #E5E5E5, so it appears to be ignoring that. This is version 1.2.0 of the forum. Any idea how we can stop this? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: [abaugher] Page Background Image Showing Through Advanced Editor In reply to
Tested it on my copy and a background on the body shouldn't be seen through the background colour of the editor. Do you have a link to your forum and perhaps a test account to see this happening?

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Page Background Image Showing Through Advanced Editor In reply to
Yes, thanks for the offer to look. The forum is at http://www.idotaketwo.com/gforum/gforum.cgi, and I created a test account: testuser/testuser.
Quote Reply
Re: [abaugher] Page Background Image Showing Through Advanced Editor In reply to
It looks like you're loading the site css in the editor_iframe.html template. The background isn't coming through, but because the site's css is being loaded, it's just setting the background on the editor area.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Page Background Image Showing Through Advanced Editor In reply to
Thanks very much! It was also getting loaded in the inner iframe, from editor_editor.html, but removing it from both of those did the trick.