Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer AutoRespond : Discussion :

Needed Features

Quote Reply
Needed Features
I see there has not been much discussion here for about 5 months or so, so here I go...

I recently purchased GT Autorespond but have only now started to deploy it. I am changing over from a competing product, Autoresponse Plus 3.0 and these are my initial observations.

I would like to see GT Autorespond adopt the approach of AutoResponse Plus where auto responders are organised by what they really are - auto responders, and then within these auto responders, have the relevant messages. GT Autorespond calls all its messages auto responders which makes it a little confusing and cumbersome to operate.

With the other product I can have any number of auto responders on my admin panel, each with its own set of messages. And it is easy to administer and deploy the auto responders. Easy to chain together auto responders and automatically move leads from one to the other. Unless I am missing something, with GT Auto Respond I would have to create many accounts to do this.

With the other product I can be alerted whenever someone subscribes to an auto responder. I do not see this option with GT's product.

With my limited technical knowledge, I can however appreciate the underlying very powerful and configurable structure on which GT AutoRespond is built and hope it can have added features such as the above in the very near future.

Regards
Belize Tourism & Country Guide
Belize News
Quote Reply
Re: [mromero] Needed Features In reply to
Hi,

Thanks very much for the feedback. Gossamer Autorespond was designed to allow you not only to run your own autoresponders, but also to run a service giving out autoresponders. This extra layer can add some confusion for people looking to do just the former, and we are working on making it easier.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Needed Features In reply to
I have some suggestions I would like added to the auto responder.

1) Broadcast email to your entire list
2) Open-rate - discover how many subscribers actually open your message
3) This-Instant-Followup They can click on a special link and receive your next message immediately!
4) Selective broadcasting - send personalized messages to certain, "selective" parts of your mailing list.
5) Block unwanted email addresses - create "black lists" of unwanted email addresses and even entire domains
6) Regular activity reports via email - regular emails with account activity reports are sent to you regularly!
7) Your own "confirmation" screen - if you use a form on your website with your autoresponder, you not only get ads removed but also are able to redirect your prospects to your own "thank you" page!
8) Built in payment and affiliate program.

Thanks. This would make this an awesome product.
Quote Reply
Re: [ken707] Needed Features In reply to
Here is another one.

Be able to duplicate all of my autorespone messages in another users account.. To set up multiple users with the same autoresponse messages.

Thanks Ken
Quote Reply
Re: [ken707] Needed Features In reply to
when "email leads" the message will be able to record down for later reference much like the message queued in followup queue.

Hope this feature request could be considered in the next release.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [courierb] Needed Features In reply to
Here is another one.

email leads batch by batch to avoid server cgi timeout. much like the proccess in importing leads. ( leads are imported by batch of 100 addresses.