Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

Trouble with dbman and Windows Internet Explorer working together.

Quote Reply
Trouble with dbman and Windows Internet Explorer working together.
Hello not sure if anyone is still monitoring this forum or not. I'm having trouble with DBman working with Internet Explorer. My version of DBman is 2.05. The program works as expected with Safari, Chrome, Mozilla and Opera.

With Internet Explorer no errors are indicted, when i "Add, Modify or View" a record nothing happens when i press the submit button, still no error. This only happens with Internet Explorer .
I'm able to use admin features like add and delete users.

I have many Mod installed, as i do each install i make a backup of the dir. once i realized i had a issue with Internet Explorer i went back to each backup to try and pinpoint the problem. apparently the problem was there the whole time just did not know it.

I looked through this forum hoping someone else had this problem but did not find one.

Here is a list of mod installed: archive, date_translator, file-upload3, massmailer, mult_select, whos_online.

Any ideals?

Thank you,

Last edited by:

knue: Feb 16, 2012, 7:12 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [knue] Trouble with dbman and Windows Internet Explorer working together. In reply to
i have no idea about this, but found this link:

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t162473-forms-submit-works-in-firefox-not-in-ie.html

maybe it will help you!
Quote Reply
Re: [delicia] Trouble with dbman and Windows Internet Explorer working together. In reply to
Thank you delicia, I just visited the link, i think you may have something there. i guess i'll start checking my buttons.
Quote Reply
Re: [knue] Trouble with dbman and Windows Internet Explorer working together. In reply to
The problem was found in the tags, Internet Explorer did not like the "form" tags when i removed them the script worked. Thanks delicia that web site help me find my starting point.Laugh