We're pleased to announce the release of Gossamer Community 1.1.0.
Changes and bug fixes:
- Added a user signup monitor that allows the administrator to configure signup conditions that automatically prevent a signup, ban an ip, or just notify an admin about suspicious signups.
- New IP investigation tool that allows the administrator to view accounts based on IP history, and view details about a specific IP.
- Signup IP is now tracked and can be searched by in the admin area.
- Improved plugin support; various new Community plugin hooks were added.
- Added temporary IP bans.
- Admin "Login As" functionality added.
- COPPA support.
- Improved support for Gossamer List.
- Improved Gossamer Mail integration.
- Fixed redirect link for Gossamer Links.
- Deleting or disabling a user now removes all active sessions.
- Updated GT libraries to fix compatibility problems with the latest versions of other Gossamer Threads products.
You can download Community 1.1.0 now from the Community download page.
Gossamer Threads Development Team